baby growth

Thursday, January 7, 2010

35 weeks

35 weeks, 6 days. Sorry it has been awhile since I posted. I went back to work this week and I have been very tired. Its hard working with preschool kids when you are this pregnant! I went for my ultrasound on Monday. Emma is head down (hooray!). we have a nice profile picture of her. I will try to scan and post soon. We asked the ultrasound person to confirm the sex of the baby, without telling him what we were having. He said it was a girl. So that is 2 times we have been told it’s a girl-so it should be for sure now! We couldn’t get very good pictures because she is too big to be able to move around much. Emma has been kicking like crazy-she is mean to her mommy.

My baby shower was on Saturday. It was fun, I received a lot of nice stuff. The party was short notice, so some people couldn’t make it. Also the weather was very crappy, so some people missed it. But I am glad for all the people who came. Thanks to all!

I had our work Christmas party of Wednesday. Well not only was it a Christmas party, but it also turned into my baby shower. I was totally surprised. I got some cute outfits, a diaper wreath, a homemade ceramic piggy bank, and some receiving blankets (which I didn’t get a single one of at my baby shower)

We finally had Makyla’s Christmas with Dana’s family Saturday night. It was a good time. I came home from my shower, put Makyla down for her nap, made Sheppard’s pie, and then it was time for the party. It was a long day. We finally took out the Christmas tree Sunday morning. What a mess that was! We had to take everything out of the living room and clean the whole thing because needles were everywhere! My living room looks huge without the tree in here.

On Saturday, our electrician came and put in the rest of the lines. Rene came over and fixed all of the studs that bowed or warped. And now we are ready for sheetrock! Yeppee! Now we just have to wait for the guy to come do it.

I can’t believe that tomorrow I will be 36 weeks pregnant. 4 more weeks to go. How insane is that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment