baby growth

Monday, January 11, 2010

36 weeks #2

36 weeks, 3 days. How am I going to last 3.5 more weeks!!! This weekend I was so uncomfortable. I had inservice all day Friday-7.5 hours sitting in a chair, plus having to drive to st. jay and back, was not good for my body. I woke up Saturday with swollen feet. I am having trouble catching my breath. I am just so uncomfortable. Today after class my feet were so swollen. You could see the straps of my shoes on my feet. My boss even made me call the doctors today because of the swelling. They said to drink lots of water and elevate. When I am in class all morning with preschool children-you tell me how I am suppose to keep my feet up! I have been trying to take my rings off, but can’t. I tried Crisco, soap, soaking my hand in cold water, and Dana even tried to the point that I was in tears. I just don’t want my wedding rings to have to be cut off!

I am finally done washing all the baby clothes. Dana is in the process of sanding and painting a dresser for the baby. So right now the clothes are separated by size and in piles in my room. I can’t wait to put them all away. I still need to buy a few items, but am all set on clothes. After Dana is done with the dresser, he has to work on the cradle. I keep in pretty busy, don’t I?
The sheetrock will be going up this week. We are cutting it close!

Next doctors appointment is on Friday when I will be 37 weeks! Ahhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment