baby growth

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

34 weeks #2

34 weeks, 5 days. I can’t believe that on Friday I will only have 5 more weeks left. That is crazy! Yesterday I met with the lactation consultant. Nothing too exciting about that. Had to watch a video and then meet with her. She asked some questions-that’s about it. Then I went and got my car seat base installed in my car. It is going to be a very tight squeeze. When the seat is in, Dana won’t be able to sit in the passenger seat. It is even hard to get the car seat in through the door opening. When we have the baby and Makyla, we will have to use the truck, because Dana won’t be able to sit in the car. We will be getting a new vehicle, a minivan, in March or April, with our tax rebate money. But until then we will have to work with what we have.

Today I had a doctors appointment. I gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks. I decided I can’t worry about it anymore. You are suppose to gain about a pound a week from now on, and with the holidays and all the food that I have been eating, I think 3 lbs is good. My belly measured 34 inches, which is good. The doctor tried to tell if the baby had turned yet to be head down. He could not tell, so I have to go for an ultrasound on Monday. I am not going to worry about it yet, because he just couldn’t tell. If the baby is breech, my options are to try to physically turn the baby or get a c-section. But we will cross that bridge when we come to it. I can’t wait to see the ultrasound pictures though-they are going to be very detailed. My next appointment is Jan. 15th when I will be 37 weeks. I can’t believe I am going to be having this baby soon! Tried to get the car seat base installed in the truck today. Unfortunately the guy at the Derby Line Ambulance who does it was out on a call, so I couldn’t do it. At least we have it in one vehicle-I will have time to do it in the truck later on.

That’s it for now. If you haven’t called to rsvp for the baby shower, please do so. Remember, I don’t know when it is, just that the invites have gone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment