baby growth

Saturday, December 5, 2009

31 weeks

I am now 31 weeks, 1 day. 9 more weeks to go. How crazy is that! Dana and I went to our first day of childbirth class today. It was pretty informative, lots of pictures and video. We practiced breathing techniques and Dana got to learn to how to massage me during labor. (I think that was the best part!) We go again next Saturday.

The new cover came in for the car seat. Makyla and I put in on and then Makyla made me put a doll in it, buckle it up, and she played with it for a bit. Makyla also helped me wrap Kiarah’s birthday presents. She turns 6 on Monday. How time flies!

They are posting my maternity leave position on Monday. Even though I am taking 8 weeks off, 1.5 of that is Feb. break, so the position is 6.5 weeks. But they are also posting my position with 6 other permanent full time positions. Who is going to want to take my job when there are all these other jobs available! This sucks!

Dana has made progress on the staining. He worked on it Monday and wed. with his mom. Maybe it will be finished before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment