baby growth

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

32 weeks

32 weeks, 4 days. I am officially 8 months pregnant!-ahhhhhhhh! For all of you who don’t know, you are actually pregnant for 10 months, since they go by 4 week months. So I have 7.5 weeks left to go. I am stressing out a bit. Dana is just barely starting on polyurethaneing the wood. I was hoping to be able to have to sheetrock guy come in by the 1st of the year-but that doesn’t look like it will be happening. I am also stressed about my baby shower. I typed up all the addresses and gave my mom and sister the printed labels, but they haven’t sent anything out yet. I want it at the very beginning of January, but they way its looking it looks more towards the middle of January. Which makes me nervous in case I deliver early. As you all know I am a very organized person, and need to have control over things. Not having control over this is driving me crazy. I will feel much better when everything is done and ready. I need to have my shower to see what else I need to buy. Its driving me insane!

We went to our last childbirth class on Saturday. I found it very informative and helpful. We got to visit the maternity ward and listen to the baby with the fetal monitor. Baby Emma did not like it and instantly started kicking when it was on. Dana had to give me a massage again, which was lovely!

After childbirth class we drove to Concord, nh for the night. We went out to eat with one of Dana’s friends. I had apple chicken, which was very yummy! We stayed the night at Best Western and then went Christmas shopping all day Sunday. We went and saw Dana’s cousin at the Christmas tree stand and went out to eat with my best friend, Mand. We left Concord after lunch, around 2ish and headed to Tilton. Didn’t stay there long and headed to the Super Walmart in Plymouth. When we left Tilton it had started to snow heavily. By the time we left Plymouth, the roads were horrible! We didn’t make it home until 9:45 pm! Thank goodness Rene came over and plowed for us! It was a very long day!

I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow. I will update you all then. And another thing that makes me mad-I schedule my appointments for after 4:00 so I don’t have to leave work early since I am saving all my time for my maternity leave. Every month the doctors office calls to confirm my appointment and asks me to come in earlier, which I tell them that I can’t. Well obviously if I have scheduled my appt for after 4 every single time, and every single time I tell you that I can’t come earlier, then why do you keep asking! Why offer me appointments after 4:00 if you don’t want me to come that late! Ugh!

Sorry, that’s enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment