baby growth

Monday, December 28, 2009

34 Weeks

34 weeks, 3 days. The countdown has began. I know that my baby shower invites have finally gone out, but I don’t know when the shower is. If you haven’t called to RSVP, please do so.
The wood is finally all done. Now Dana is cleaning the basement out so we can have the electrician come in. Its coming right along. I went on a cleaning spree yesterday. Finally cleaned out the cold attic. You can actually walk around now in it.
Still sleeping like crap, but I am told its to be expected. Have appointments with the lactation consultant, car seat installation and then a doctors appointment. Busy week!
Christmas was great. It was nice to see Makyla’s face Christmas morning. She really had a great time!







A CD my mom got us that says Emma's name thoughout the cd










The head board and side of the crib my mom bought for us










The bedding set my mom bought






The bedding set my sister, Melanie bought for us




The swing Melanie bought for us

No comments:

Post a Comment